Checklists transformed transformed my work: I became more organised, more effective, more relaxed. The changes I’d experienced were too good not to share with fellow teachers. After a year writing, collecting, refining, editing, and proofing, Ticked Off is the result.
And now I have a handful of copies to give away. Mr Brogan won the first round (see below); the second round offers you the chance to give a copy of Ticked Off to a colleague or friend:
Just tweet who you want to give a copy to, and why they would find it useful by midnight on Saturday, 29th October, 2016 and include #tickedoff in the tweet.
Return to Twitter to enter the competition.
- Enter by tweeting who you want to give a copy to and the reason why. You must include #tickedoff in your tweet (so I can find it).
- I will choose one deserving winner.
- The competition runs from Wednesday 26th October to midnight Saturday, 29th October, 2016.
- The prize is a copy of Ticked Off, delivered free within the UK (I will also sign if I ever meet the winner in person & they bring it with them).
- The winner will be announced on this page (and on Twitter).
Competition 1: What do you most want to improve next year?
Thank you for all the entries to the competition, there were some fantastic goals and I wish everyone luck achieving them. The winner was @brogan_mr with this:
Competition 2: Who do you nominate and why?
Thanks again for the entries. The winner was @RayGallagher1, nominated by @HDHSTandL.
Another competition soon – stay tuned!